Yoga clothes are clothes for practicing yoga. Generally speaking, yoga clothes are divided into long-sleeved, medium-long-sleeved, short-sleeved, vest, and suspenders, while pants are straight, flared, and bloomers are more common.
You can match them separately according to their styles. For them, it is best to cover your belly button and hug your dantian spirit as a whole.
Yoga clothes are the most important for MMs who practice yoga. It is not necessarily the Zen style clothing of monk clothes and robes. It emphasizes spirituality and realizes comfortable and sensual Zen interest. Therefore, when buying tops, as long as you pay more attention to some small details, it not only conforms to Zen, but also adds points to your beauty. As we all know, yoga has great effects on health and weight loss, attracting more and more people to join the ranks.
However, in addition to knowing the basic yoga theory, the prerequisite for devoting yourself to yoga is to have a fit and comfortable yoga suit. A good yoga suit is very light weight, there is almost no obstacle when you do the movements, you can make all kinds of movements as you like.
For the choice of yoga clothes, many coaches in the gym recommend high-end imports. In some respects, high-end yoga clothing is worse than other international brand clothing in terms of style and fabric. However, for ordinary consumers, its cost-effectiveness is not as good as the latter.
Yoga clothes are underwear products, and more attention should be paid to their health characteristics. People will sweat a lot during exercise. If the material of the underwear is not really green and healthy, harmful substances will enter the skin and body with the pores open. In the long run, it will cause great harm to the human body, and good quality yoga clothes are made of pure natural bamboo fiber, allowing you to enjoy the green and healthy feeling during yoga exercises.
The choice of yoga clothing is the most basic equipment for beginners. We can often see that yoga movements are softer and larger in range. Therefore, yoga practice clothing must not be too tight. Clothing that is too close is not good for the stretch-ability of the action. The yoga clothes we see are basically tight and loose. The tops are generally tighter, but the pants are definitely loose. This is to facilitate the movement. . The tops only need to be able to wear their own temperament, and the pants are mainly loose and casual.
When practicing yoga, wear loose, comfortable clothes to allow your body to move freely, avoid restrictions on your body and breathing, relax your body and mind, feel good, and enter the yoga state more quickly. The soft and fit professional yoga clothes undulate with the bending of body movements, and the elasticity is moderate, which more expresses your elegant temperament. Clothing is the manifestation of culture and the expression of style. It allows the inner quality of yoga to be reflected in the movement and the stillness.
There are more and more diverse clothes on the market that are suitable for sports. The textures, styles, styles, colors and styles are different. Everyone can choose their favorite clothing according to their own preferences. However, yoga is a kind of fitness method that integrates gentleness, stretching, and concentration. So in yoga clothes For selection, it is recommended to refer to the following points:
Bamboo raw fiber is a kind of brand-new natural fiber. It is a natural bamboo fiber prepared by a combination of physical and chemical methods. Natural bamboo raw fiber and bamboo pulp fiber are essentially different. Bamboo raw fiber belongs to natural fiber, and bamboo pulp fiber belongs to chemical fiber. . The successful development of bamboo fiber marks the birth of another natural fiber, which conforms to the national industrial development policy. Natural bamboo fiber has good properties such as moisture absorption, breathability, antibacterial and antibacterial, deodorization, and UV protection.
To highlight individuality, you can choose clothing with Indian ethnic style, which is loose and natural, and has a sense of elegant and free and easy mystery. There is also a modern style of fitness clothing, which is tight and elastic, and can also bring out a beautiful figure. , It is more suitable to practice hot yoga. You can choose according to your preferences.
Concise, generous and neat. Don’t have too many ornaments (especially metal), bands or knots on your clothes to prevent chrome from causing unnecessary damage to your body. The limbs should be stretched freely, and the whole body should not feel restrained.
Do not tie the cuffs of the top tightly, but open it naturally; the trousers should be elastic or tied, because there are some back-up movements in yoga, and the tightening can prevent the trousers from sliding down. Winter clothes are mainly trousers and long clothes. In summer, short pants can be worn with long pants.
Try to choose refreshing and elegant colors. Pure colors are the best. This can relax your optic nerves and calm yourself down quickly. Don’t let the color jump and garish too much, and try not to wear the color that makes you excited when practicing yoga. The best color is white.
Generally, two or more sets of yoga clothing should be prepared so that we can change them in time, especially for hot yoga. But one thing that needs to be mentioned is: for the ancient yoga practice: it is believed that we should always wear the same clothes instead of washing when practicing yoga, which will help yoga practice. Of course, this is very difficult for us modern people, so we don’t recommend it, just understand it as knowledge.
In short, when practicing yoga, let your body be free from external constraints, stretch freely, and can bring you peace and relaxation. Yoga clothes are the first choice.
The following are the benefits of practicing yoga. Be patient. Yoga needs time to show its effects. Within a few weeks, you will feel calmer and more focused. After a few months, the rejuvenation of organs and glands will begin to occur.
- Increased vitality, the effect of yoga on the brain and glands.
- Youthful appearance and mood: Yoga reduces facial wrinkles and produces a natural “lifting” effect. This is mainly due to handstand. Our usual upright position causes gravity to pull the muscles down. Over time, facial muscles gradually collapsed. By standing upside down for a few minutes a day, we can reverse the effect of gravity, making it a boost to our rejuvenation, so that facial muscles will not relax, it will reduce wrinkles and naturally flatten the skin. Yoga inverted position can often restore gray hair to its original color and delay the appearance of gray hair. This is because handstand increases the amount of blood flowing to the hair follicles in the scalp. This position increases the elasticity of the muscles and removes the pressure on the blood vessels and nerves of the muscles, allowing more blood to flow to the scalp muscles. In other words, the hair follicles get more nutrition and produce richer healthy hair.
- Live longer: Yoga affects all the conditions for longevity: the brain, glands, spine and internal organs.
- Increase disease resistance: Yoga exercises a strong physique and increases immunity. This enhanced resistance can deal with a variety of serious illnesses from colds to cancers.
- Improve eyesight and hearing: Normal eyesight and hearing mainly rely on the eyes and ears to get good blood circulation and nerve transmission. The nerves and blood vessels that supply the eyes and ears must pass through the neck. As the years grow older, the neck loses its elasticity just like other parts of the spine. When nerves and blood vessels pass through the neck, they may encounter problems. Such changes hinder the supply of nerves and blood to the eyes and ears, thus affecting their operation. Yoga postures and yoga neck exercises can improve neck conditions, thereby enhancing eyesight and hearing.
- Improvement of mental and emotional: As yoga rejuvenates the glandular nervous system including the brain, the mental and emotional will naturally take on a positive state. It makes you more confident, more enthusiastic, and more optimistic. Everyday life will also become more creative.
[fusion_tb_comments headings="show" heading_size="2" padding="40" avatar="square" hide_on_mobile="small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility" animation_direction="left" animation_speed="0.3" margin_bottom="50px" margin_top="0" /]